By Anonymous - 08/10/2015 01:47 - United States - Woodbridge

Today, the 3 girls who have continuously bullied me for the past 3 years gave a class presentation on why bullying is so terrible. Judging from our teacher's comments, they're going to get top marks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 585
You deserved it 1 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CliffyB03 28

Call them out on their shit. I would.

And in 5 years time will all be single mums! :) see life's not so bad, cheer up OP :)

Comments

kaylie1027 4

nahhh i would. of been like ohh really u never thought abt that when u was picking on me

RKDxNT3000 10

Like the fucksticks I had to deal with. So sorry, OP.

Reminds me of a woman I went to school with for many years. She gave a presentation on how women who get abortions are, "murders," and, "baby killers." After losing her virginity at 15, she informed me if she became pregnant she would get an abortion to avoid being pregnant in highschool.

Wait until you get to the working world and you realize the bullies at work end up getting promoted to management.

Tell the teacher about it. They may be bullying others. I don't know your situation, but speaking out might help you and potentially others.

present a lecture on how to make girls scream for the boys by torturing the bullies and then show the class. include the part where they beg for mercy and forgiveness so you have proof. don't forget to kill them too since they'll never change

Geckosrock99 33

I was bullied and ignored by those who could help all through school, from second grade all the way through high school. The one time I stood up to my bullies, I was made out to be the bully and was suspended from school. I was 7, and the awkward new kid. Obviously handled it wrong, but again, I was 7, tired of taking their crap and the teachers weren't helping. Was forced to take medication because the school had me get tested for ADHD and the doctors confirmed I had it. Those bullies I stood up to never bothered me again, even through high school, but that didn't stop other bullies from taking their place. After being put on the medication, I was afraid to stand up to any bullies by any way other than verbal, which wasn't good enough. Unless the bullies were physical, the teachers did nothing to help. Their anti-bullying policy did nothing to help those being verbally harassed on a daily basis.

Don't let yourself be a victim. Stop taking their shit.

exactly, Bully's like an easy target, show resistance and you'll usually be in the clear for the rest of the time at the school. The first bully who gave me shit in high school got a left hook and a knee to the gut and it was smooth sailing for all 4 years after that. I didn't even get detention because school camera's caught him and his two flunkies antagonizing me first.

ldonnahee 10

I agree with #3. Tell the dumb bitches they suck. I hate people who think they can get away with anything. STFU