By Anonymous - 08/10/2015 01:47 - United States - Woodbridge

Today, the 3 girls who have continuously bullied me for the past 3 years gave a class presentation on why bullying is so terrible. Judging from our teacher's comments, they're going to get top marks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 585
You deserved it 1 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CliffyB03 28

Call them out on their shit. I would.

And in 5 years time will all be single mums! :) see life's not so bad, cheer up OP :)

Comments

The answer is to then say to them that since bullying is so terrible, that must make them terrible people.

clumsyninja13 21

Aristotle once said "it takes a great mind to entertain a notion without accepting it"... unfortunately, great minds can exist in terrible people

Do a project on how they bully you all the time. Or pull your teacher aside, your school should know about the bullying.

Don't worry OP Karma will bite them in the ass

It means they will get a very good grade.

Presumably something you never got. Lol. Sorry. Had to

Then in the question time you pose scenarios that are actually your experiences and ask them if that would be considered bullying. They'll get it then.

I am fairly certain every state is required to have anti-bullying laws, so perhaps look into those for your state. If hours state doesn't have any, I have some info for you: if they have injured, threatened, or harassed you, or have damaged or stolen your property, it is still just as against the law as it would be if they weren't students. Talk to your parents and look into the laws, see what, if any, they have violated, and then go to your school's principal and tell them that they either do something about the girls' behavior, or you file charges, and they get to explain to the parents why they didn't intervene before it became a legal matter. Considering the bullying has been ongoing for three years, that sounds like a case for harassment at the very least, and if you feel unsafe due to the bullying, it could very well be a case for physical assault charges. So, speak to the school, if they don't intervene, it is time to contact legal authorities.

Our group was bullied and we caught them on Facebook saying how they were wanting to beat one of my friends, perhaps to death. Printed out and it got them expelled. Unfortunately some guardians don't care, they were put in another school so they could enter our grade again so they could "graduate with their classmates".

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

Hey, takes one to know one so well.