Kids, it doesn't get any better

By Anonymous - 15/03/2020 03:02

Today, I was sitting in class when I overheard a group talking about how much they don't like me. When they saw me there, they burst out laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 853
You deserved it 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have had to look at them all and say “That’s okay, they all say the same about each of you when you aren’t around too”. Then walk away.

People can be so mean. I’m sorry that happened to you

Comments

People can be so mean. I’m sorry that happened to you

I would have had to look at them all and say “That’s okay, they all say the same about each of you when you aren’t around too”. Then walk away.

Sonotsuave 35

What is this, Mean Girls? That’s some childish shit. Don’t pay any mind to them, those people have tar in their souls, and like tar, things get sticky and weigh them down.

Rica3390 4

I've been there. I was bullied directly and indirectly like those kids did to this person. I learned the most valuable lessons I can pass on from those kinds of experiences: People like THAT aren't WORTH Your Time. There will always be someone who doesn't like you and there will always be someone you don't like. What we can do is make them not a apart of our lives. Cherish the people you have today that are good to you and love you unconditional and are honest to you. They are the ones that matter, and most importantly unconditional love yourself!

should have replied that's cool cuz I don't like you either