By Anonymous - 08/10/2015 01:47 - United States - Woodbridge

Today, the 3 girls who have continuously bullied me for the past 3 years gave a class presentation on why bullying is so terrible. Judging from our teacher's comments, they're going to get top marks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 585
You deserved it 1 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CliffyB03 28

Call them out on their shit. I would.

And in 5 years time will all be single mums! :) see life's not so bad, cheer up OP :)

Comments

Well you my dear are beyond patient. I would of punched them in the throat a long time ago. I know violence is not the answer but after a while you get tired of being someone's punching bag and just break.

Ninjerman 7

You should have asked "If it's so horrible, why have you done it to me for the past three years?"

There is a song called 'Brave' by Sara Bareilles, I recommend listening to it. Take care OP x

Call out on those hypocritical bitches. They deserve a massive amount of embarrassment

kwerner7116 14

I would have called them the **** out

Ydi for allowing them to bully you. Punch the biggest one in the jaw as hard as you can and I bet they leave you alone.

You don't know how bad she's being bullied. She may have a lot of friends to sick on OP. It's easy to tell them to punch the bully but we don't know the details.

#69, Usually when the victim fights back, they are the only ones punished. Don't believe me? Look up bully victims suspended.

Life is just not fair sometimes. So sorry that your school years are filled with spiteful mean girls tormenting you. I wish you all the luck in the world.

I say talk to the teacher about them actually being bullies themselves. And specific examples that you may have reported. Make them fail and fail hard.