By failhusband - 10/07/2009 23:18 - United States

Today, my wife and I decided to try a relationship book. The first activity was to write down some things your partner does that bothers you. I made a very long list, then my wife and I swapped papers. She'd written, "nothing, I love everything about you." She read my list and began tearing up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 142
You deserved it 73 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i bet the wife was the one that came up with the idea of the book lolz

Oh that was a setup... i feel bad for both of you :-

Comments

theoceanscool 0

FYL. She should've been honest. That's the whole point of those relationship books. Either you're trying to fix something in the relationship, or just trying to make it stronger. You were both supposed to write down what bothers you about the other person. You did your part. She didn't do hers. So, she deserved it.

Misho554 3

So much for women appreciating honesty.

SDI. Honestly, it's hard to love everything about a person. You might like it sometimes, but c'mon, really? But yeah. Buy her some flowers. As a girl, I can find alot of things about us that we could definitely do without. I don't know how you guys tolerate us, ahaha. She's hurt, but she should understand that, lol.

ChocolatexGames 0

Wow. Retard, i cant believe you did that. Your wife is awesome for writing what she did, and your a asshole. bitch.

lazylacey 0

she's obviously lying... no ones perfect. I'm sure you have your flaws.... just like everyone else.

Why are so many people here offended by honesty? This was a lose-lose situation. I swear some people can never be pleased.

Aww, well, maybe you should have made a smaller list. Then you could be like "let's visit this from time to time, add more things, and cross off the things that have changed, or we have gotten over!" >_>; I know that's kinda manipulative too, but at the same time, you're being honest, and sparing her feelings a little.