By failhusband - 10/07/2009 23:18 - United States

Today, my wife and I decided to try a relationship book. The first activity was to write down some things your partner does that bothers you. I made a very long list, then my wife and I swapped papers. She'd written, "nothing, I love everything about you." She read my list and began tearing up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 142
You deserved it 73 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i bet the wife was the one that came up with the idea of the book lolz

Oh that was a setup... i feel bad for both of you :-

Comments

Sounds like you shouldn't be married if you have such a long list :- Also, her part, she's lying. She atleast has a COUPLE of things she doesn't like about you!

RETARD! Why would you write so many things??

because he wanted to be honest... is it really that hard of a concept to understand!?!?!?!

that's not your fault at all. you did what it told you to. she didn't. no big deal. sucks nonetheless.

jskippy93 0

guys are idiots, and its not your fault that your a guy.

That's bull. Trust me, you do some stuff that annoys your wife. Otherwise, you would never have started the stupid book. She's got to be ready for stuff like that and she's got to be more honest with you. I hate it when other women act like idiots, they give us a bad rep.

FYL. I hope you wrote, "lying", "passive aggressive", "manipulative", "petty", and "childish" on the list. Her tears are probably fake too. If she gets more passive aggressive about this and start doing the, "well you hate me so blah blah blah" sh*t, tell her to shut her trap. Apparently nothing about you bothers her, so telling her to shut her trap shouldn't do anything either. Nothing about you bothers her, she she should be thrilled to receive the list. FYL for having a total b*tch for a wife. Too bad it's too late to dump her and divorces are costly.

mcsnelly 5

FYL and YDI...FYL because what's the point of trying out a relationship book if you're not going to honestly try to work on things? She should've done the list the right way. But also, it's a YDI because you made such a long list. You should've just picked the main things that annoy you the most and left it at that. But I don't think your wife was being overly sensitive, like some have said, because ANYONE would get a little upset reading a huge list of things that annoy their SO, whether you both did the exercise right or not!

ellbtvsvm 0

Such BS. If you agree to do something, do it. It's supposed to help.

As everyone else has said, she must have been lying. There's gotta be SOMETHING about you that bothers her. Maybe now it's the long list you wrote? Lol.

LMAO! Well, relationships are based on honesty. Your wife isn't being honest with her reply. I've never known a single couple, no matter what stage of the relationship they were in [first few months, 2 years, engaged, married, etc] that was 100% happy with their relationship. Nobody's perfect. We all do things that bother our significant other at one point or another.