By Anonymous - 30/12/2008 10:41 - France

Today, my two favorite things in the world are Pizza and Beer... I now discover I have Celiac and can't have either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 850
You deserved it 3 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

comedicreliever 0

Me too, dude. you cannot drink bud light, unless your condition is mild. I went through two years of eating shit, so here's some good brands: the best pasta is made by Tinkyada, find it at Whole Foods. the best bread will be homemade, so get a bread machine, and Pamela's is the best, buy online. the best cookie is homemade from cookie dough mix, 365 is the brand, at Whole Foods. pizza is iffy everywhere, there are no really good homemade brands, and restaurants are varied, I found amazing places where I live in Colorado, but can't help you much. Look at the bright side, it makes you a LOT healthier, although you're kind of FORCED to be. Good Luck.

You can have rice beer too mate, it's not that bad at all

Comments

Try cider.It tastes way better than beer and has a higher %. :)

I have endometriosis which can make you suddenly intolerant to things and can gives you random allergies. Suddenly I am gluten intolerant and lactose intolerant... noddles and milk are my favourite food and drink. I know how you feel dude! *hugs* F our lives!

KatyKilljoy 0

At least you can still have sex

I feel your pain. I have crohn's. Beer causes problems. No grains at all. No wine. No sugar, they all cause problems. But I still eat great fish, poultry, fruit, fermented dairy like home made kefir and yogurt, desserts sweetened with honey. I'm incredibly healthy from it and live more or less pain free which is an incredible relief. I do have some hard alcohol every so often, mostly scotch with a splash of water. Yum, I love the rich taste of a single malt. I seem to tolerate that a lot better than ther forms f alcohol. Haven't tried mead, which is honey based. Sadly, I haven't had much luck with even gluten free pizza - which is a favorite of mine. Good luck.

lol. in the same dish. I sneak a hostess twinkie every now and then.

Coeliacchic93 21

Why would you sneak something that could cause serious complications, the antibodies stay in your system causing damage for 4MONTHS

plus im a girl, but I can't eat the main comfort foods.

i dont know what's worse, the fact that you cant have that stuff, or the fact that those are your favorite things IN THE WORLD. thats pretty crazy

this fml left an empty hole in my heart :( food is godly!