By Anonymous - 30/12/2008 10:41 - France

Today, my two favorite things in the world are Pizza and Beer... I now discover I have Celiac and can't have either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 850
You deserved it 3 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

comedicreliever 0

Me too, dude. you cannot drink bud light, unless your condition is mild. I went through two years of eating shit, so here's some good brands: the best pasta is made by Tinkyada, find it at Whole Foods. the best bread will be homemade, so get a bread machine, and Pamela's is the best, buy online. the best cookie is homemade from cookie dough mix, 365 is the brand, at Whole Foods. pizza is iffy everywhere, there are no really good homemade brands, and restaurants are varied, I found amazing places where I live in Colorado, but can't help you much. Look at the bright side, it makes you a LOT healthier, although you're kind of FORCED to be. Good Luck.

You can have rice beer too mate, it's not that bad at all

Comments

emodude44 0

You'll probably lose a lot of weight haha

hockeylaxforev23 4

celiac too... I'm 14 though so beer isn't a prob but with you on the pizzaa

one of my best friends has been celiac since she was 3 and there is a gluten free version of most foods. you can buy gluten free flour for baking, gluten free bread and the gluten free pizza isn't that bad just a bit dry. she still sneaks some foods she's not aloud sometimes and we've figured the main food she gets very sick from is sausages and chicken nuggets, a few other foods just make her stomach expand and harden. tho if you are a girl you should be extra careful since if you keep eating wheat, it could stop you from having a baby.

Coeliacchic93 21

She should just eat the gluten free version of the foods she likes, it is very stupid of her to ever eat them, there are so many long term complications of eating any gluten as a coeliac, even Cancer!

personally just make stuff from scratch frozeb GF stuff is cruddy

Dude, I know what you are going through. I have had Celiac Disease for 16 years. On top of that I am lactose intolerant and I have UC. I would try Udi's bread. Trust me when I say this, it does get easier.

IMthephoenix 12

It's not that bad! They make gluten free pizza and gluten free beer! Just have to know where to look!

hey to solve ur pizza problen mix grated cheese and eggs and spread over wax paper on a pan and cook in oven, when brown take out cool for 10 min and put fav toppings on and coon until desired doneness , i think it tastes batter then bought gf crusts

redangel2011 12

Gluten free bread for the pizza and apple cider beer taste like beer. I don't drink beer but my ex room mate and her husband do and she is celiac. I went gluten free when living with her. Bread is denser and more spendy but pretty available now. It's also getting cheaper