By 3,500 down - 07/05/2016 08:00 - United States - Altus

Today, my train departed over 10 minutes early. It was the last train of the day. I missed my transatlantic flight and along with it the vacation and concert I'd spent over a year saving for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 563
You deserved it 2 718

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justcommenting19 19

No taxis, or other methods of transport? I seriously think you should've had a back up since we all know how unreliable buses can be sometimes... Really sorry OP.

Could you have gotten a lift from a mate or parents or anything? I'm sure you could've found another way there

Comments

that sucks! but why didn't you take an earlier train, so things like this wouldn't happen? yeah, you would've been earlier at the airport, but you can sit down, relax and have a cup of coffee before your flight.

don't you dare just say your out! There is always a way my friend!

In the middle of Buttfuck, Nowhere? No, there isn't.

if that were me I'd be cussing and crying at the same time. xD

Always arrive an hour early just to be safe.

neenersm 5

How the hell were you not there early enough to catch the train? You'd think that you'd allow extra time for incidentals on something that important to you. You don't show up 10 minutes before your flight and expect to make it. Your fault dude.

gemstone586 12

Ok, it was only ten minutes early. for such an important event, didn't you think maybe you should allow more than ten extra minutes to get there in case something went wrong??

Really sorry.....but that much planning and you wait until the last minute regarding something out of your control???