By Anonymous - 26/03/2015 13:20 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my school had to make an official announcement that students were not permitted to go home due to Zayn Malik leaving One Direction because so many girls were claiming they couldn't focus on school with such a dramatic event occurring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 482
You deserved it 3 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no wonder the whole world thinks America is full of idiots.

They were headed in One Direction... To failure.

Comments

I don't want to be a part of this generation anymore...

You realize that our parents and grandparents weren't any better, right? When Elvis died, people were literally fainting.

If you were alive in the 60s, you probably would've hated the Beatles because teenage girls pissed their pants over them and were devastated when they broke up.

The Beatles played music instruments and didn't have an autotune crutch.

Because AutoTune didn't exist back then. I'm not saying the Beatles suck, but just because there was no AutoTune back then, that doesn't mean every song was good. Bad music exists in every decade. And again, I'm not talking about just the Beatles, I'm talking about music in general.

I hope they were just middle school kids.

ChloeMeyers_Xo 16

Really hoping OP is in middle school. I would be highly disgusted if this was a high school situation. Here we are with incredibly diverse issues in America, and girls are losing their shit over a singer. Morons.

JVVortex 22

Starting to wonder if all the time and money spent on becoming a U.S. citizen was worth it?

please tell me that you're only in middle school

If I went to that school, I'll go savage, for making my ass stay!!!! Got me hella f*cked up!!!!

Get a life, moron. If you're gonna get that bent out of shape over it, you need some therapy. He didn't die, he just wants to live a normal life away from all the batshit crazy fans like yourself.

LostInTheZone11 29

Things that are dramatic events; The Hindenburg, Pearl Harbor, The atomic bombs being dropped, The losses of Space Shuttle Challenger and Columbia, Columbine, 9-11, Virginia Tech, the 7-7 London bombing. Some talentless hack leaving a group of "singers" is so far out of the ballpark of dramatic events it's sitting at home because it wanted to beat traffic.