By Anonymous - 26/03/2015 13:20 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my school had to make an official announcement that students were not permitted to go home due to Zayn Malik leaving One Direction because so many girls were claiming they couldn't focus on school with such a dramatic event occurring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 482
You deserved it 3 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no wonder the whole world thinks America is full of idiots.

They were headed in One Direction... To failure.

Comments

Omg your generation js beyond retarded....smh

Lol, look at you, do you suck off the nineties? but pinning retardation on an entire generation is pretty funny

It's not our generation. It's that school. I can guarantee you no one tried that at my school.

Im sorry you have to be surrounded by idiots

You're kidding me right?! That's just sad!

buymevickis92 26

I found this hilarious this really shouldn't be an fml though because you are obviously sane. it should be f the lives of those silly girls and their poor parents and the world that will be left to them one day.

Do you know what? I am so ******* tired of this comment. Other countries have just as many idiots as America. Would you like it if you were say french and every time someone did anything stupid from France people said "Frech people are all idiots they are the scum of the Earth.And to everyone appologizing for their stupidity its not your problem. So what one person made an idiot of themselves get the **** over it its not like the world died. This shit where people believe that they have to justify themselves and others from their country because 'Murica' is soooo ******* stupid we are all shit and aren't worth living. Geuss what every other country could get just the same reputation. I mean I see this comment even when the people aren't even Americans.

I lost faith in humanity. It's not like it's the end of the world chicks will get over it.