By Anonymous - 26/03/2015 13:20 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my school had to make an official announcement that students were not permitted to go home due to Zayn Malik leaving One Direction because so many girls were claiming they couldn't focus on school with such a dramatic event occurring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 482
You deserved it 3 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no wonder the whole world thinks America is full of idiots.

They were headed in One Direction... To failure.

Comments

Its akward for people say zayn when my name is zane. Feels akward every time. Sorry that you acually had to go through that OP

zt90894046 4

As a pacifist I am struggling with all my might to resist bashing those girls heads into the wall and throwing their remains into an incinerator.

As a pacifist I am struggling with all my might to resist bashing those girls heads into the wall and throwing their remains into an incinerator.

Because he still has to be around these people on a daily basis.

I have been waiting all day to see a post about one direction just to laugh.

I'm waiting on a comment about PLL, but I think all the fans have given up.

I wish I could see how one of these girls would react to a real dramatic event in their life.

ShadowlessSpear 21

They wouldnt. One Direction IS their life.

Grandma died..... Time for a funeral selfie!

The luck to live in a society where this is one's most traumatizing problem.

It's not the most traumatizing problem, it's just what gets teenagers to pay attention and flip. America might have it better off than a lot of places but this is far from the biggest issue

All these FMLs about Zayn leaving 1D are making me sick... it's somewhat sad to hear that people consider it a tragedy. What would they do if one of them died? Or even worse, all of them?

I would be sad if girls committed suicide if that happened

Actually, there's been 3 girls that have committed suicide. It's not something to joke about.

I personally won't miss anyone who'd commit suicide over something this trivial.

107- Truthfully, it seems like no great tragedy, does it?

#120 Well it does for their parents who (hopefully) love them!

While the reason is pathetic I really doubt that it alone would cause suicide. I doubt their lives were happy if they went so far. Regardless, it's still lives that were ended. Regardless of the reason I find it sad

Again, 166, no great tragedy. There are plenty of other airheads to take their place in society. If THAT's what it takes to send them over the edge, it would only take something else just as trivial and feather-brained to do the same thing. You adapt or you die, plain and simple Darwinism. Obviously they couldn't adapt, and look what happened. Things like this don't happen in a vacuum. You honestly think someone who literally fills their room with a very particular interest doesn't have an unhealthy obsession? And where did they get all that stuff? Blow all their allowance? Ask Mummy and Daddy for it? Even if they didn't grab all the 1D merchandise they could find, there must've been other signs. Social media posts, listening to only their music and rejecting anything else… The warning signs were there, but no one pays attention, or is deluded into thinking that it would never happen. I should know. I've seen this firsthand, before. Didn't kill herself, but only because I'm the one who knocked the knife out of her hand, and she was coming after me for saying My Chemical Romance isn't the best thing that ever happened to the music industry.

cabub007 13

there should be a social experiment done here

TallMist 32

Why is #203 getting down voted? They do have a fair point.