By dumbass for a flatmate - 03/03/2013 02:35 - Australia - Sydney

Today, my roommate told me that she wants to get some of those "My Family" stickers for her car. She's single and has no children. What does she want to get? One for her, and one for her goldfish. Sadly, this is probably one of the most intelligent things she's said all week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 344
You deserved it 3 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder what sort of stupid things she said, if that's the most intelligent.

zingline89 18

Its probly basst you leave this one alone. I suppose you cod confront her, but I say you should let her off the hook. No need to make her feel gilty for being stupid. Walleye youre at it, aplogize for making fin of her earlier today.

Comments

Awww, but stupid people make the world a better place. Could you imagine how boring life would be without them?

Goldfish prefer to live in pairs or more, they shouldn't be kept alone. But not many cares to even read a little about the fish before getting one, stupid idiots. Hopefully she hasn't got it in a "goldfish bowl"!

kk i have one goldfish in a bowl. what is like the right way? and how many are you suspose to have?

At least two, they like company. And they need minimum 50 litres per fish, but for one fish about 100 litres is fine. They can grow really big!

You're not the one owning a fish, so what has YOUR lack of interest in caring for one to do with anything in this discussion?

caysters 12

Boyfriend and I want the zombie ones we've found at Spencer's. of course, it would only be him, me, and our dog and cat... But hey, that's our family.

I've seen Star Wars ones, I thought they were quite cool. Even had Chewbacca.

I'd say this was quirky. It's her car, she can stick whatever she wants to it. Sounds like op needs to learn to accept people for who they are rather than judge them by their IQ.

God, OP, you really sound like a nice, non-judgemental person. If she wants a sticker of her and mister Bubbles, why be an ass about it? I think it's funny. So funny that I want to do the same, but with hamster-stickers. Lots and lots of hamster-stickers.

Those things are supposed to be cheeky and dorky, why should you judge her for it? It shows that she has a sense of humor, and that she loves her pets! Since it's her car, I don't really think you have a say at all.

SApprentice 34

I don't like how judgemental you are being towards her about something that in no way impacts you. It's her car. It's her fish. At least she has a fish to love, and who might even have the capacity to appreciate her in some sense. If the fish gives her companionship, why criticize her for it? Obviously you're not offering any friendship to her, so let the woman be content.

Who cares if she wanna do that? At least it's original. Maybe she is just lonely. She might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer according to you but I don't see how this is impacting your life. Don't you have "smart" friends to hang out with? If that's the worse thing she's done this week, you should count your blessings. We hear enough bad stories about awful roommates.

It amazes me some of the bumper stickers people will put on their cars. Last week, I saw an "I love (in heart form) bacon" on a Cameo! Seemed criminal.:P

tmmundy 17

25...is that a car or an undershirt?

37, your thinking of a "cami", which is a type f tank top/undershirt.

I thought it was supposed to say "Camaro" and they got attacked by autocorrect.