Overreaction much?

By whyyyyyyyy - 19/10/2022 12:00

Today, after a long dry spell, my girlfriend started coming on to me in the living room early in the morning. Just as things were getting good, her toddler rushed in. Now she's crying in her room, and he won't stop sobbing and asking, "Why was your wee-wee in Mommy's mouth?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 896
You deserved it 387

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TomeDr 24

Bedroom doors have locks, you know. How difficult would it have been for you two to go there for your fun time?

It doesn't take much to wake up a toddler. Maybe next time do it in the bedroom.

Comments

TomeDr 24

Bedroom doors have locks, you know. How difficult would it have been for you two to go there for your fun time?

This is why you never trust a kid to stay asleep.

It doesn't take much to wake up a toddler. Maybe next time do it in the bedroom.

You tell her you had an ouchie and mommy was kissing it to make it better.

Tell her that you were low on air and Mommy was inflating you. By the time the kid learns that a penis is not a Schraeder valve, you'll be long gone.

And if the kid has doubts, OP can show the scene with the inflatable autopilot getting reinflated by a hostel is the historic documentary Airplane.

So how do you explain that too a toddler? When 2 married adults love each other very much...

Vesi 29

OP said girlfriend so not married.. and marriage is not required to get their freak on. TO OP: next time, adjourn to the bedroom and lock the door. =)

YDI to you and your girlfriend for not locking yourselves in the bedroom. Save up for the child's future therapy bills.

this is one reason why I don't have kids or ever will.

It was a game between you too and it is only for adults.