By uhhh what? - 10/04/2012 17:47 - United States - Bellevue

Today, my parents told me that I will grow up to be a criminal, living on the streets, on drugs. All this because I took the last chocolate egg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 319
You deserved it 5 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cradle6 13

Chocolate eggs? Is that what you kids call them now?

I'm proud of you, you found the last egg! Must have been some good chocolate if they said that.

Comments

uhnevermind 24

Your parents must LOVE those chocolate eggs.

Plush4318 1

Out of the mouth come forth blessings and curses. Watch out OP.

why? into the mouth goes forth blessing of eggs chocolate! out of parental mouth comes forth curses such as "mo' ****** ate the last DAMNED egg!" making OP a son of a bitch, but whether OP is cursed is still unknown to me. just cursed AT.

Just a scare tactic. Don't let them get to you; enjoy that last chocolate egg! You deserve it.

JackeeDawn 9

That must have been some good chocolate..

Prove them wrong by becoming the president of the USA or better off the world. -{-:

Sounds good. Sounds awesome. Sounds like they would be impressed, or not the idiotic parentses.

Igor_g5 0

Either way a crook is a crook.

Well, the chocolate eggs are delicious so I can't blame them.

You obviously aren't telling is the whole story OP. This is what really went down: ...The last chocolate egg,which was your younger sisters, was in the fridge toward the back. Your sister wanted to duel you for it, but you backed down at the last second. That evening, while your sister was asleep, you put her under a manipulative spell, in which she swore to give you the egg. Then you killed her. Your parents, not knowing of the previous occurences, witnessed you feasting on the sugar filled prize. After this, and their discovery of your sister's corpse, they banished you to a far far away land, from which you write this FML. THAT is what really happened. You thought I wouldn't find out? Foolish mortal!

Don't let them get to you. Greedy bastards.