By alliez108 - 18/11/2011 00:50 - United States

Today, my dad and I got into a fight over who gets the last corner piece of the brownies. I ended up with a black eye and and a sprained wrist. He ended up with the brownie and ran away laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 900
You deserved it 7 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must train harder to snatch pebble from palm, grasshopper.

Comments

I'm a little tired of everything being referred to as being "boss".

Make a new batch of brownies then eat the corner pieces first then move some center pieces to the corners then melt Exlax over them Then do the finger pyramid of evil (Mr. burns) Then do an evil laugh.

vip3r20 8

but who eats the corner pieces in the first place? those are always the more cooked parts and pretty much the worst. wouldn't you fight over the center??

39 - and I'm tired of your pro pic r u still in middle school? Ur obnoxiouss

diidiimi 10
diidiimi 10

They're the best!! That's where the chocolatey goodness is concentrated! Like the crunchy brown bits on the bottom of the roasting pan. ?

Make a fresh batch of weed brownies and let him have it all. While he is violently high steal his wallet and go to town at bestbuy :)

Everyone's comment in this thread is boss! 39-except yours. And maybe the chick laughing basically an "lol" but that's worse than receiving a bunch of texts only saying "lol" And it builds character lol.

Who wants the corner piece?! I go for middle pieces :) yumm...

Wow. Am I the only one who hopes this was fake? Over a brownie a father sprained his childs wrist.. And someone called that boss? I'm so done with this world.

op should take some martial arts lessons

Jumber10 , do you realize how dumb you just sounded?

There was no food thread in this comment section :( here I'll start cookies are amazing :D 87 can I have what you're smoking?

I like the middle pieces better. Softer and more gooey.

Be a man. Stand up to your father. Well they do say you will grow up to be like your father. Quite a scary thought... If you are female, you know how to piss him off

There are pans that bake brownies and gets all the pieces to have that crunchy corner.

mylifepwnz 0

Corner pieces ftw. And your dad... Wow.

Gyromee 0

Those must be some good brownies..

CalCommando 6

The corner pieces always taste like crap anyway.

lovelydarlings 6
molly2moon 0

61 - the corner peices are the best. Like a symphony of sweet gooey choclate heaven and crunchy delicious awesomeness all in one little brownie.

tsim_fml 0

maybe dad likes to "bake" if ya know what im sayin

Nolnah 14

make another batch just for him and put laxatives in it! muhah!

Domestic violence... Don't think it can't happen to you! and you... and even YOU!

A hobo will live in your chimney and start beating you up.

Don't even try to escape. A hobo will build you a chimney if you don't have one.

I love the corner piece of baked brownies. For some reason they taste so much better than the center.(:

ikickgingers 15

I gave chocolate up for lent a couple years ago and never went back. I never did like the ends though. :/

Torva_fml 16

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the corners.

JayJayAttackAtta 5

Not just any brownies... It's the corner piece!!!