By BasicallySodaFlavoredWater - 14/12/2015 00:15 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my parents decided that the best way to save money was to dilute everything we drank with water. Only one more year of watered down soda and juice to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 073
You deserved it 2 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should just stick with water and not have watered down anything. Why torture yourself? Water is great on it's own. Unless you hate water...

why spend the money on soda and juice in the first place, why not stick with water if it'll taste like it anyway?

Comments

bad_boyfriend 10

Instead of watering everything why not just drink water and stop buying soda? Too much soda ain't good for you Anyways.

If there is just "one year to go", it means you are old enough to get a job. Instead of whining, how about earning some money and helping with some groceries?

I actually do this when I don't want to drink plain water but I don't want to drink something that has a lot of sugar in it either. I could live with your parents.

Get the mio drinks or if you are "afraid" of fake sugar flavoring it with lemon etc helps too.

Why not just drink water? Save even more money and be healthier.

mystiedawn 14

Why don't you help the family by buying your own drinks. Your 17 right? Get a job

neuronerd 28

I pretty much drink only water anyway. Once you get used to it, it's not bad, and it's much healthier for you.

Or maybe you should just drink water? That's the healthiest option anyways, and if the unhealthy things taste like crap anyways it's a great time to make the change.