By BasicallySodaFlavoredWater - 14/12/2015 00:15 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my parents decided that the best way to save money was to dilute everything we drank with water. Only one more year of watered down soda and juice to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 073
You deserved it 2 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should just stick with water and not have watered down anything. Why torture yourself? Water is great on it's own. Unless you hate water...

why spend the money on soda and juice in the first place, why not stick with water if it'll taste like it anyway?

Comments

Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. Growing up in my house, all we had was water and tea and I thank my parents for it because I know a large amount of people who have problems staying hydrated, but I'm not one of them.

elizacandle 29

just drink water....healthier and cheaper

Or hear me out hear me out reduce consumption it's hard because of sugar addiction but better than watered down everything.

Diluting juice is not a bad idea, too much sugar in it.

Dang, I feel for u- at least it's only a year. Hang in there!

moocowmilk0 19

Or you could just drink water. It costs nothing and tastes FAR better than watered down beverages of any kind. Save soda and juices for special occasions, they're not good for you anyway so it will be both healthier and taste better.

Buy generic brands of everything it doesn't taste the same with soda but defiantly better than watered shit or just simply get a job and buy your own soda and juice

Watered down juice isn't bad, I just have water when I'm skint!