By Anonymous - 12/09/2010 14:04 - Denmark

Today, someone whistled, so I turned around. The guy behind me then said, "Did you seriously think that it was meant for you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 827
You deserved it 5 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tasanasanta 0

What a douche! Why wouldn't you turn around? Not like you hear a whistle everyday, if you hear it then something's going down andyou wanna see what't up.

haha.. that's like when you wave to someone you think is waving at you only to realize they are waving to the more attractive person behind you. It's unfortunate.

Comments

That was very rude, very, very, very rude! 

#6, your comment made me laugh after reading it out of context.

Im sorry Op, but ydi for being fat! Jeg elsker dig

bmexoxo98 0
pinkpillowz 0
twinny_sc 13

12, Why do you assume she's fat. Maybe she is just fugly.

KingDingALing 9

OP- tell him "Yeah, because an ugly ass guy like you can't get a girl better then me, asshole."

KingDingALing 9

26- I hope that you don't really spell "gerk" like that. It's "jerk"...

you should have punched him in the throat so he sliwly suffocates and then say: No not rlly, i was just wondering what kind of asshole whistles after women. then when he died just cut him up with a knife, and eat his braaaaaiiiiiiiins!

KingDingALing 9
pntbttr 0
lbp511 0

OP should've said, "I hope not"

xWTF_FML_FTWx 1

do you seriously think that FML is the right place for you? cause it is.

38 - honestly that would make op look like she's trying too hard to offend him back

KingDingALing 9

67- Ehh, i guess...then she could've just said "**** you" :D

ruby84 1

41, thanks, that's a great idea.. I'll do it to the next asshole that comes my way. I like it hardcore ^.^

tweetbaby14 18

well did you think it was for you? answer the man!

lovesteph3523 0
Sun_Kissed18 25

Very mean, you wouldn't want someone like that whisling at you anyway

claireearms23 5

Her eyes are wicked because she edited the picture so many times

Tasanasanta 0

What a douche! Why wouldn't you turn around? Not like you hear a whistle everyday, if you hear it then something's going down andyou wanna see what't up.

if its going down why would u want to see up

smiley_ily 0

stupid comment won't show! anyways, I hope you didn't take it personal, cause a pig like him aren't worth it :) sorry if this posted twice ;)

Of course she took it personally, she posted it on FML.

smiley_ily 0

I meant if she was sad the whole day. and even if she did post a FML, doesn't mean she took it to personally, there are some pointless FMLs on here.

This whole FML reeks of the OP taking it personally. She may or may not have dwelled on it all day, but it upset her enough that she had to post it here.

shakethat 10

lol that's funny. sorry op it's like a lose lose. if it was for you and you didn't turn around they would think your stuck up.

haha.. that's like when you wave to someone you think is waving at you only to realize they are waving to the more attractive person behind you. It's unfortunate.

carm3nl1 0

u shouldve said "do u really think that I care?"don't flatter urself". anyone wouldve turned around don't feel bad cuz of that ignorant douche!