By partypooper - 18/01/2012 15:29 - United Kingdom

Today, my parents are on holiday, which means I have the house to myself. Wild parties? Hot girls? Loads of beer? No. Flu. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 939
You deserved it 6 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Time to ********** all night long!! Yeah!!!

I had the idea of going on xbox all night owning MW2 noobs. But what ever float your boat.

oXali 0

After partying you'd probably end up with the same symptoms as the flu.. Vomiting, headache, stomach queasiness. Go for broke and do it anyways bro!

It's okay OP you can always have a party with soup and sex and the city reruns. Yay :)

We already have started it though…the shit I mean…

I used to play MW2, then I took an arrow to the knee. I'm sorry, I just had to say that because I know it annoys the crap out of some people *trollface*

oXali 0

Totally didn't annoy me. Definitely got a good thumbs down though.

Damn_Hippster 11

Guys, the flu is way more fun then partying anyways.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS! But that really sucks OP

Your kinda lucky OP. Would you rather Flu or explosive diarrhea? I currently have the later and so I am typing this from my toilet... It just won't stop... D;

Eat some chicken noodle soup and party anyways :D

ShroomsOnAcid 16

What always helps me is loading up on vitamin C, as soon as I sense the first symptoms of getting sick. I don't know if it'll help you recover faster once it's full blown, but at least it won't hurt to try.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

**** no, 46! Chugging cough syrup has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. There's a time and place for everything, but getting ****** up just because you have nothing better to do is stupid and irresponsible. Damn bored kiddies.

Omg, I love chicken noodle soup from the Chinese when I'm ill. It's the only thing I can face eating :p

Like a chickenpox party, only more mature! There have to be wild party people who want free vaccination, right?

Party pox make you loooose your mind! We just wanna see ya have a good time! I butchered it, didn't I?

Awww. Well how long are they gone for? Get well asap and party for the rest of the time!!! :D

Pop some pills, then party your ass off!!

KriiFahMoro 9

Where he will then pop even MORE pills!

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Who would have guessed Carlton is a pill popper?

GhostlyGhoulish 1

Wasn't there an episode of fresh prince where Carlton accidentally took some pills will had in his locker?

Yup it was Speed and Carlton thought it was mints or something.

Mr25_fml 14

This calls for online gaming, soup, and a day in bed with no nagging parents

stevenJB 25

FOR THE HORDE!! Lok'tar gar Lo'gar!

tehrealone 6

I don't have time to party I'm to busy raiding

Buttsexpirate 9

Germ party!!! And hey you get to hang out with osmosis jones and his pill friend in your body.