By Anonymous - 08/09/2010 11:24 - United Kingdom

Today, my mum thought it would be acceptable to tell my school that the reason I will not be attending classes is because I have "the shits." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 725
You deserved it 3 236

Same thing different taste

Comments

all parents do embarrassing things like that to their children. it's part of life so unfortunately i must go with YDI on this one buddy, because one day you'll do embarrassing things to your children too.

hahahah Mom = win. Imagine the person at the school having to write that down.

So what was the *real* reason you weren't going to school - because you just didn't feel like it? You don't mention that you were sick, or had some other valid reason. In the absence of that information, it sounds like your mother was simply telling the truth. Get over it - and stop expecting your parents to tell your little-kid lies for you.

uhm, op did have the ***** its just that he would have wanted his mom to maybe just say he has a fever or something so that its not embarrassing.

ah - where I come from saying a person has the ***** means they're in a bad mood. So I read this as OP's mother calling up the school and saying "My child isn't coming to school because he/she is in a shitty mood". But yes, "has the *****" can also mean diarrhoea. OP is from England, so I wonder which meaning his/her mother actually intended?