By arrowtopatella - 24/12/2011 05:15 - Australia

Today, my mother was watching me play Pokémon. She walked over to the TV and pulled the plug before ranting about how shameful it is that her 17 year old daughter plays Pokémon. She then sat down at the computer and started playing Farmville. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 459
You deserved it 5 974

arrowtopatella tells us more.

Hey guys, I'm the OP of this FML. I was playing XD- Gale of Darkness, one of my favourites. Alas there is no 'elite 4' as such in the Orre region, I was in the middle of catching a rare Wooper at a PokeSpot which I could have traded for an awesome Larvitar. Sigh. Rich world problems, I know. And yes, shock horror, I am a female that plays Pokemon, le gasp. And also I do play old-school Mario and stuff, I've been a Nintendo fangirl ever since I was little, occasionally migrating to other consoles to play things like Skyrim (No CoD for me though, thank you very much. Blegh.)

Top comments

Unplug the router while she's harvesting.

17 year old girl playing Pokemon? Marry me.

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

I miss the old Pokemon games their just not the same anymore.

brianfantana32 10

They actually are, pokemon is pokemon, don't be a genwhore

actually i used to be like you but then instead of bitching i played them and they are the same maybe even better in some aspects so yeah dont be a gen ***** and you cant do shit in competitive battling if your attached to the old

stoneywoney 3

You had to be eighteen to have and FML....

Age restrictions for posting FML's? Are you a mod? Do you own fmylife? I seen people as young as 15 years old who post FML's. You have to be 13 and older to post FML's and be on this site. You are a ******* idiot.

ugh202 0

I'm 18 and I play Pokemon & I forever will!!!

**** that shit. I play video games all the time. Tell all of her friends how she spends X amount of time harvesting digital crops on a digital farm. Make sure they know how "upsetting" that is to you.

animaladro 0

How dare she Pokemon is awesome, unplug the Internet from the computer of shut your router off so she cant play her game.

Everyone should play pokemon. Best thing ever

I'm one of those few kids that never got into Pokemon, or any of those card games because my parents wouldn't allow it. I am now in middle school and everyone who plays it is shunned.

bizarre_ftw 21

Pull the comp plug and start ranting

151fuckyourlife 0

Your mom is dumb, im 17 and still watch and play pokemon. Its all about the OG 151