By arrowtopatella - 24/12/2011 05:15 - Australia

Today, my mother was watching me play Pokémon. She walked over to the TV and pulled the plug before ranting about how shameful it is that her 17 year old daughter plays Pokémon. She then sat down at the computer and started playing Farmville. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 459
You deserved it 5 974

arrowtopatella tells us more.

Hey guys, I'm the OP of this FML. I was playing XD- Gale of Darkness, one of my favourites. Alas there is no 'elite 4' as such in the Orre region, I was in the middle of catching a rare Wooper at a PokeSpot which I could have traded for an awesome Larvitar. Sigh. Rich world problems, I know. And yes, shock horror, I am a female that plays Pokemon, le gasp. And also I do play old-school Mario and stuff, I've been a Nintendo fangirl ever since I was little, occasionally migrating to other consoles to play things like Skyrim (No CoD for me though, thank you very much. Blegh.)

Top comments

Unplug the router while she's harvesting.

17 year old girl playing Pokemon? Marry me.

Comments

PeeNaught 3

So what...my husband and I play Magic all the time. He's in his twenties and I'm thirty...lol she'd have a ball ranting at us...til we push back bwahahaha...now on with your Pokemon. :))

There is NOTHING wrong with playing Pokemon at any age, it's a timeless classic. However, no one should be playing FarmVille at ANY age.

supnowww 0

Bruh my moma is obsessed with farmville -_-

GO POKEMON!!! but you don't need a tv to play pokemon

gene818 13

Walk over and unplug the computer, then rant about how you're 17 and your mother still plays Farmville.

brittneylove 0

Sugar Honey Iced Tea on her face take first letter of Sugar Honey Iced Tea and Put it together