By bottomdrawerraider - 17/11/2010 17:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother was over visiting. My three year old ran out of my room chasing the cat with his toy. He smacked the cat with it, the cat scratched him, he dropped it and ran away. I was busy with the baby so I asked my mom to take the toy away. She walked back holding my pink dildo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 050
You deserved it 12 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

He smacked the pussy with the *****? What has dad been teaching him?

YDI for letting something as personal as a ***** on a place where a three year old can grab it.

Comments

kids got to start somewhere, even if it means hitting a cat with a *****

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

To all those animal rights activist...the kid is 3 Fu$&@/! years old... he doesn't know: a- what he's doing, unless he's Damian and has a 666 on the back of his head... and b- what he's using as a toy.... if he did, let's hope he didn't try to eat the damn thing.. that makes me want to puke... thus, the point: 1- lay off the kid 2- give the OP the shit for allowing her kid access to that shit!!

they climbin in yo drawers snatchin dem ****** up, so y'all betta hide ya beads an hide yo lube, cuz dey raping all dem cats out dere.

that's the funnys thing I have ever hear in my life lol

insert yet another cat / ***** comment here

I'm guessing Junior won't hit the cat again, mum won't get her mother to clean up for her and grandma has finally realised her little girl has grown up. I think we all learned a lesson from this one.

melibear89 7

YDI OP. never leave your sex toys out where your kids can get to them.