Knock next time please

By Anonymous - 09/11/2020 21:32 - India

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. I was about to suck his dick when my mom walked in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 944
You deserved it 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now, according to the documentaries I watch, your mom says, "You're not doing that right -- let me show you how it's done."

phybreawptic 13

The good news here is you have options. Lock the door, have sex somewhere else, or get your own place.

Comments

Marcella1016 31

Sucking his dick WHILE having sex? That’s a new kind of flexibility I can’t even imagine!

Coitus is just one type of sexual activity. There are others ... or so I've heard.

coitus...that word always made me giggle lol

Marcella1016 31

I think of sex as actual “intercourse” (at least when it comes to heterosexual sex), and all the other stuff around that as “sexual activity.” So in that context, my brain unwittingly made some weird leaps in the imagination department based on the wording of her fml lol. But tomato cumato you know?

Brigfture 7
phybreawptic 13

The good news here is you have options. Lock the door, have sex somewhere else, or get your own place.

Now, according to the documentaries I watch, your mom says, "You're not doing that right -- let me show you how it's done."

LMFAO 🤣 that should be your new slogan

I couldn't because that would be plagiarism -- I heard it from your mom. Yooooooowwwww!!!!

Brigfture 7

Not possible. She’s from India

reminds me of the time when me and my bf at the time were 69ing and his 80 something year old dad (yes his dad, my ex is from a second marriage and my ex's mom was like 30 years the dad's jr) walked in on us lol