By bottomdrawerraider - 17/11/2010 17:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother was over visiting. My three year old ran out of my room chasing the cat with his toy. He smacked the cat with it, the cat scratched him, he dropped it and ran away. I was busy with the baby so I asked my mom to take the toy away. She walked back holding my pink dildo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 047
You deserved it 12 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

He smacked the pussy with the *****? What has dad been teaching him?

YDI for letting something as personal as a ***** on a place where a three year old can grab it.

Comments

masta1080 5

at least she got smart and stopped reproducing

Why would you put something you don't want a three-year-old to reach in the BOTTOM drawer? That's probably the only drawer a child would be able to get into. And child locks for drawers and cabinets really would help with the whole *****-snatching toddler situation.

YDI for letting your kid play with that. that's sick. after where it's been you let your kid touch it and he will probably put in his mouth like most kids do. that's disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Yes, she really planned on this happening. You shouldn't post such judgemental comments until you grow up, 16 is just too you to understand these situations. IMO

#26 actually in her profile it says 1996..that makes her 14..so yea..way ti fukn young

25- I'd imagine most women wash them afterwards. If not, that's definitely unsanitary. I guess I wouldn't expect you to know anything about ******- you're only 14. Or 16. Which is it? You don't know when your own birthday is?

Well she has just changed her year of birth by two years. I guess she decided on being 16.

or she doesn't know her age. xD but that's still disgusting n way too young!

wtfwoman 0

it's not like she knew the baby would find it stupid.

MuchDance90s 0

14 is the ideal age to judge as by then you are just old enough to think that you know everything while not experiencing much at all. the older you get, the more you realize that you know nothing. 8)

26, yeah and 22 years old totally makes you the smartest person here. 47-No it says 1994 idiot.

#79 yea stupid kid..FYI. she changed it after I posted my comment..go n read 64

citynightneonlig 0

Ignorant comments like this happen when parents don't watch their kids.

In her about me, it says she is 16, in her birthdate, it says she is 18-.-

LoveAlways27 0

that's a hilarious scene.... "smack" "meow" "whaaaaa"

No it is not, you sick ****. Have you ever seen a porno that contained a three year old? If so, there will be some men in dark suits arriving at your house to ask you a few questions...........now.

browncity23 0

oh commentors... you are all so dumb... her mom brought back the ***** not her 3 year old... read the whole thing

The OP thought it was the cats toy but it turned out to be a *****. Now who's the dumb commenter! ;)

RedPillSucks 31

Was the cats butt all stretched out?

YDI for letting your child abuse an innocent animal. Gotta say I'm glad that the cat scratched the little ******

C94Slim 7

the kid is 3 years old shit. go troll someone your own age. not like he knows what he's doing