By anonymous - 27/01/2012 15:26 - United States

Today, my mother-in-law asked if she could move in with us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 641
You deserved it 2 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She asked, so you can say no. Say no. For the love of god, say no.

Queue the endless woman hitler/mother-in-law jokes. Just say no, anyway she may be secretly nice.

Comments

I'm in the same situation and it's hell. Fyl op.

ipoopinshoes 2

Just think of all the fun you'll have!

florido_fml 10

My boyfriend and I live with his mom at the moment. It can be a challenge.

As in it's her house, and you live there? Trust me, it's wayyy worse the other way around.

#63 Okay? I'll trust you on that. I wasn't saying that my situation is more difficult.

Now I remember why I haven't posted on FML in a long time. People down-vote my comments. Ugh.

SAY NO!! My father in law asked us that. A year ago. He's still here. I've developed an ulcer and a hatred for that man I'd never thought possible. SAY NO.

Oh I know who you feel! My mother in law lives with me! Before she was a wonderful person now she annoys the hell outta me. She was only suppose to be here a few months and has been here almost a year!

Yep, same thing here. He was a nice enough guy, now I wouldn't care if he disappeared off the face of the planet.

And that's where you simply reply "no".

That's when you reply... "Sure, I'll start cleaning out the garage."

The difference between outlaws and in-laws is that outlaws are actually WANTED.