By tigerbyrn - 30/05/2016 15:35 - Canada - Scarborough

Spicy
Today, as I was about to meet my girlfriend's parents, she thought it would be funny to grab my junk and give me a hard-on right before they walked in. I couldn't hide it quickly enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 051
You deserved it 2 085

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLs that state that someone else "thought it would be funny" to do something to OP tend to automatically be an FYL.

Seeing as you were meeting her parents, I don't really understand her logic behind that? I would assume she would want them to like you? Either way, I'm sure they will forget about it, sorry though OP!

Comments

Roskosity 22

Yikes! Hopefully you had a sense of humor about it!

It's not really OP's sense of humour that matters in this situation...

They're gonna have a hard time getting over this as well as wishing they could bleach their brains.... Sorry ? couldn't pass on that one

FMLs that state that someone else "thought it would be funny" to do something to OP tend to automatically be an FYL.

@ #23 "I can hear your dad outside that door. Give me a handjob quick!" Yeah I'm guessing this wasn't his idea

I think #23 means if someone posts an FML where THE OP says they "thought it would be funny" to do something, then they would typically get a YDI.

Also if an FML says someone tried to show off or impress someone it tends to be a YDI

Steve95401 49

The time to worry is when she grabs your junk and you don't get a hard on.

Don't worry, your parents have seen your "junk" before. Anyways, while it is embarrassing, I'm sure it'll pass and your parents won't be thinking about your penis while they're cutting their steaks.

ohthebloodygore 16

Her parents, idiot. Hopefully her parents haven't seen his "junk".

Yeah, I'm not an idiot. I totally read that wrong and tried to edit my comment but it didn't work. I immediately saw that it was her parents and not his. But this is FML, I've seen worse.

ohthebloodygore 16

Oh, awesome, I've always wished FML had a Dwight Shrute, #9.

#9 why are you being a d*** about it mistakes happen, like you for example

Take your anger out on something more productive. I admitted I made a mistake. Don't act like you've never read something incorrectly. Anyway, why am I explaining myself to you? You're just another bitter person on the Internet. Have a great day.

No need to be an ass, he apologized for his mistake

I'm sorry but this is really funny. Glad you corrected it but I do things like this all the time... XD as for the OP I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to. SOME girls think it's funny but it makes your life hell on the recieving end.

Seeing as you were meeting her parents, I don't really understand her logic behind that? I would assume she would want them to like you? Either way, I'm sure they will forget about it, sorry though OP!

Nyattack 14

I'm pretty positive they will NOT forget about it though, that's not the type of thing people tend to forget... OP will probably have to live with this !

Well, since she's the one that knows them, perhaps she knows they'd find it funny, and just laugh it off? Just spit balling ideas.

That sucks OP. Hope she makes it up to you.

Mathalamus 24

why do people always do things they think is funny, but is actually much less than funny? good thing i have no sense of humor when it comes to those. would it be funny if you did it to her, for example? no. it wouldn't. so she should not do it to you.

Mathalamus 24

downvoted for that? nice to know no one else shares my opinion.

nonsensical 26

If she got a boner right before his parents came out, the situation would be a totally different story

A story fit for some very niche ****. Whoops, I accidentally added an "h" to that adjective.

If SHE got a hard on then she should probably see a doctor...

"Doctor, help, I have a dick that I haven't noticed on my body for all my life!"

Looks like it was a "Hard" meeting.

She wanted to make sure her parents knew he was a stand up guy.

So very nice to meet you. Please make yourselves at home while I bone your daughter.

She was being pretty disrespectful to her parents, as well as embarrassing you, OP. Not funny at all.

Seems like one of those situations where you just have to roll with it. Confidently shake her parents hands and say "I'm very excited to finally meet you!"