By embarassed - 25/05/2009 04:43 - United States

Today, my mother came up to me at swim meet and shouted to me in the bleachers "If you have to go potty, go now because there is a long line!". I'm seventeen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 880
You deserved it 3 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think there should be an additional category named "Mom".

Comments

I agree with 50 everyone just has to chill about the grammar. You have to be a retard to not notice that she just left out the word "at".

It really doesn't matter how old you are. She's always going to treat you like a baby. It means she loves youuuuu.

You must have a younger brother or sister. I'm in a secondary education program and one of the teachers I was observing told her students to "Use the potty before coming to class" one time. It was a complete slip up because she was currently potty training her two year old. She was very embarrassed by telling her 17 year old students to use the Potty.

Sugar_lipsXo 0
booboo88 0

oh man i understand, my mom is exactly the same. i was at my college's admit day when i was also 17, we were walking around the campus and my mom says in a LOUD voice, "(my name), do you have to go potty???" what a great first impression in college, thanks mom! FOL.

I feel your pain. I'm almost 19, and my parents still refer to it as the "potty", and when I'm at their house they -try- to tell me when to go to bed. I ignore the potty comments, and when they start with the bedtime stuff, I remind them that I have no bedtime.

You may have deserved it, do you have a history of loose stools?

what does she think the pools for? she's the mom of a swimmer, she should know. and btw I swim too