By embarassed - 25/05/2009 04:43 - United States

Today, my mother came up to me at swim meet and shouted to me in the bleachers "If you have to go potty, go now because there is a long line!". I'm seventeen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 880
You deserved it 3 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think there should be an additional category named "Mom".

Comments

so_me_fml 0

Meh, I'm 24, and my mom and I still say stuff like this to each other in public... we think it's funny. I guess I may have been mortified when I was 17, but trust me, you'll laugh at this when you're older.

at least she didn't yell something about you always peeing in the pool haha--THAT would've been embarassing..

Can people learn how to SPELL please! I have not read ONE FML today that has had perfect (or at least readable) spelling/grammar.....

vag_fml 0

31, 39--chill out, maybe english is their second language. get off your xenophobic ass.

wow, my 15 year old would never talk to me again if I did that to her. I have younger kids and I think before I speak. FYL.

wow, my 15 year old would never talk to me again if I did that to her. I have younger kids and I think before I speak. FYL.

SEXYSENIOR 1

I think this FML is great. I would be embarrassed if my mom did that!! And everyone needs to chill out. AT a swim meet was obviously a mistype and has nothing to do with a grammar, English, or intelligence. And maybe she didn't even have to go to the bathroom so there is no redeeming quality of at least you didn't piss your pants because she wouldn't have had to go in the first place!

I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND I AM SO SORRY, MAN!

jesus christ I know what you mean, my wife says that to my son and the word potty just makes me want to put my .38 in my mouth