By embarassed - 25/05/2009 04:43 - United States

Today, my mother came up to me at swim meet and shouted to me in the bleachers "If you have to go potty, go now because there is a long line!". I'm seventeen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 879
You deserved it 3 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think there should be an additional category named "Mom".

Comments

People get so embarrassed when it's announced that they MIGHT PEE OR POOP. It's completely natural. Get over yourself. When you spend over a year cleaning up some screaming little monster's shit, like your mom did, you'll get over it too.

#3 excellent idea and oh god :| Poor you

Yugaboo 0

She could have done it more discreetly but at least you know she cares! Besides, you just had to act like you didn't know her

madam_mayham 0

Doesn't she know that the public bathroom and the locker room bathrooms aren't one and the same? Also it's not that big of a deal..everybody has to potty sometime and it sucks when there is a long line. I think you're being overly sensitive even for a teenager.

maggie_gxx 0

hey my mom would do that too. shes just looking out for me. i mean its better you be embarassed by your mom than pee your pants!! now THAT would be embarassing. and why is the grammar so bad in the fmls lately?? its "AT a swim meet.." she came up to you AT a swim meet. arrgh.

i agree with #3, maybe parents though instead of just mom.

jeanniner 0

haha my mom still says "potty" to me. "Jeannine, you really should go potty now since were gonna be in the car a while." I think it's funny.

Psh, my mum still refers to a penis as a "wee wee," and I'm in my twenties. They just hang on to that stuff. She was just looking out for you. Better to be a little embarrassed than piss yourself.

Haha, that's quite funny. FYL :)

17 and pretty damned illiterate at that... besides swimming, do u actually go to class? It's pretty easy to ignore something randomly shouted from the bleachers when at a sporting event. Stop skipping class