By Thanks Trump - 08/03/2016 22:31 - United States - New York

Today, my mom parked in a handicapped space because, "the Spanish people are taking over everything." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 335
You deserved it 1 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well, nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! But seriously, I don't expect much more from a Trump supporter

We don't know she supports trump, and way to be an asshole liberal.

CliffyB03 28

How are those two even correlated?

Hm. Racist and retarded. I would've hated her just for the parking in the spot. Hopefully it's not hereditary

So let me get this straight: "Spanish people" are taking over everything, therefore she took over a handicapped spot to....protect it? Seriously though, I hate it when people who aren't handicapped take the handicap spots. My mother is blind, and it's hard for her to walk over unfamiliar terrain, and so when she's with us, she needs to be as close to the store as possible. My grandmother messed up her knee a few years ago and has a hard time walking longer distances. Because of this, I always park farther away when they're not with me (so that even if the handicapped spots aren't open, at least the closer ones are). A little walking never hurt anyone!

Well... That's racist. What a bitch to handicapped people.

She's a couple hundred years late to the party on that one.

diyos 15

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

My Mexican stepdad appreciates that when he's taking my wheelchair bound son out I'm sure. I'm not even ******* joking here. Bitch.

Just like Europeans took over the America's. What a hypocrite.