By Thanks Trump - 08/03/2016 22:31 - United States - New York

Today, my mom parked in a handicapped space because, "the Spanish people are taking over everything." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 335
You deserved it 1 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I don't see how she drew the correlation of "Spanish people" coming to the US, as a justification for parking in a spot reserved for disabled people. Her logic is ridiculous. However, who I really feel bad for in this situation though, is the people that actually need that spot. Since now it's taken by someone who not only doesn't need it, but someone who used such an ignorant, unrelated excuse for their selfish actions.

You can never expect the Spanish Inquisition!

Hope she got a nice fat ticket for it.

Seriously, is there a way to report that sort of thing? I would tell my mom I'm going to the restroom and instead try to report it somehow. A ticket might stop her from doing it in the future.

Imagine if the cop that gave her the ticket was also Spanish. Sweet sweet karma...

Take a picture of the car in a handicapped zone without a permit and make sure to include the license plate. Send it to your local PD's facebook acct. I dunno about other places, but where I live douchebags have been belatedly ticketed for it.

Spanish people? Like from Spain, go to school kids

I kind of assume that this kind of crazy racist wingnut actually means hispanic or mexican people who speak Spanish and is just too stupid to verbalize the difference.

And we will continue to take over everything! Jobs, parking spots, they will all be ours!!! #VivaLaRaza

I hope you're being sarcastic. Sarcasm is hard to understand when you're not hearing the person's voice but reading it.

hoosiergirl94 31

First of all, Europeans aren't scrambling to get over here. Second, that argument isn't even logical.

kyu_Q 19

Because she doesn't know the difference between Mexicans and Spaniards. Or maybe she lacks the ability to make a decision based on logic or fact.

Or maybe, just maybe...because OP's name says so?

so spainards are taking over everything? ....she sounds ignorant in so many ways. the proper term would be hispanic or latino/a

Damn conquistadors. Next theyll make me pay taxes.