By Thanks Trump - 08/03/2016 22:31 - United States - New York

Today, my mom parked in a handicapped space because, "the Spanish people are taking over everything." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 335
You deserved it 1 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I truly hope she got an expensiive ticket or her car towed. People who have handicapped permits, like my mom, ******* well need them.

"I wonder what the Natives thought when Columbus 'discovered' America."

pocketpixie90 6

My mother has been confined to a wheelchair for many years. It never ceases to amaze me how people will justify parking in handicap spots. my mother often has to park in the back of the lot(so she can get to work on time instead of waiting for a spot to come available) and almost been hit by cars because people can't see her. or she has been trapped in (or out) of her van because people park in the ramp zones (the things with the big yellow stripes) because they think they "don't count".

GabbyPLluch88 13

Spanish people? as from spain,? excuse me but I thought Trump was tripping over Mexicans. I'm sorry but you have a very ignorant mother, not just because she is in fact trump's fan but also for being culturally misunderstood.

aliciousness116 16

Donald Trump is a buffoon. If he becomes president, he will create an inevitable gap between caste, race and class. Not like it doesn't exist now, but all attempts to close the gap will fail, fail so badly that the country will be in jeopardy.

The only way she should fear the Spanish is if she's a fish. And that rules out pretty much everyone, except Kanye West.

Urpoppy 21

Of course that makes no sense whatsoever. Fail