By walkingonsunshine - 22/01/2010 00:14 - France

Today, my long term boyfriend took me to my favorite restaurant. After the main course he knelt down and finally proposed to me. I was so happy I almost cried. Until an old woman came over and said I was way to old for him. I'm 3 years younger than my fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 931
You deserved it 2 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IndigoKitty 3

Wow, what a spiteful, rude bitch to go stick her nose in to your moment and be so rude. you should have said "your way to old to still be alive" Congratulations on your engagement!

Don't feel bad, people say stupid stuff sometimes, nothing personal, they just don't think.... One woman asked me if my brother and his gf are my parents... They're 5 years older than me!

Comments

dont let an old lady ruin your day, shes just jealous :)

bakbak_fml 1

who cares what she thinks she's just a stranger

iapplejuice 2

Old people are so rude. They don't have teeth to hold back their rude comments.

Wayne913 13

I'm usually nice, but I tend to **** with people like that. I would have made up some lie like you were 14 or that you were already prego.

aw, don't listen to her comments. It happens to me with my boyfriend. He took me to the cinema, some dude asked if I was his older sister, and Danny is 4 years older than me. Don't take it personally :)

Sk8SnowCO 8

I hate old ladies sometimes!!! I was buying heels for homecoming and this nosy old lady wouldn't let me try on anything I wanted, and the store clerk had to basically kick her out because she wouldn't let me choose my own stuff. No idea who she was, and she didn't even work there..

dccomics94 12

That does suck, but hey, congradulations!

why is this a FML? congrats on your engagement! don't give a f*** and enjoy your life! this is wonderful ^^

I wouldnt give a shit^^ youre getting married! heeey*-*