By walkingonsunshine - 22/01/2010 00:14 - France

Today, my long term boyfriend took me to my favorite restaurant. After the main course he knelt down and finally proposed to me. I was so happy I almost cried. Until an old woman came over and said I was way to old for him. I'm 3 years younger than my fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 931
You deserved it 2 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IndigoKitty 3

Wow, what a spiteful, rude bitch to go stick her nose in to your moment and be so rude. you should have said "your way to old to still be alive" Congratulations on your engagement!

Don't feel bad, people say stupid stuff sometimes, nothing personal, they just don't think.... One woman asked me if my brother and his gf are my parents... They're 5 years older than me!

Comments

Don't get offended by such a stupid comment!!!#Women often look older than men though.

welderchick87 0

Are you serious?? Quit your bitching. Personally, I would have said something along the lines of '**** you, bitch' and then said yes. Shut the hell up and be happy that you're engaged....geez.

SumKid_fml 0

Seriously. OMFG! Today my boyfriend proposed to me and an old bitch told him I was too old! My life is ruined! FML!

She's rude. Your happy moment there ain't none o' her business.

Whoa what a bitch. I assume that she was a bitch enough to make you post abt this. Don't take it personal. She's just jelous that her love life sucks that she had to go outta her way to attempt to make a shitty start of a new marriage.

what an old ugly hag. she could have just shut her trap and mind her own damn business. probably she FML enough in her old days, she wanted to ruin yours ;)

oh that sucks, someone asked my poor boyfriend the other day if i was his daughter! he's only 2 years older than me!

Don't worry about it. It does stink that you'll never forget what that woman said but you're getting married, try to move past it. My boyfriend is a year and a half younger than me but looks even younger. I probably look every bit of four to five years his senior because I look my age. It doesn't bother us and when he proposes, I dare a woman to say that to me. I'll go to jail for slapping the shit out of her.