By walkingonsunshine - 22/01/2010 00:14 - France

Today, my long term boyfriend took me to my favorite restaurant. After the main course he knelt down and finally proposed to me. I was so happy I almost cried. Until an old woman came over and said I was way to old for him. I'm 3 years younger than my fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 931
You deserved it 2 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IndigoKitty 3

Wow, what a spiteful, rude bitch to go stick her nose in to your moment and be so rude. you should have said "your way to old to still be alive" Congratulations on your engagement!

Don't feel bad, people say stupid stuff sometimes, nothing personal, they just don't think.... One woman asked me if my brother and his gf are my parents... They're 5 years older than me!

Comments

Old people have no manners but you're getting married!

That's it? Seriously? You make an FML post cause some stranger who you shouldn't give a **** about said you're too old for him? Don't get me wrong, congrats on your big moment and hope you two have a wonderful life together, but it seems pretty pathetic for you to make it a big deal especially from some old hag who has no respect for others. If it was a family or close friend who said that then this story would be more interesting. Other than that, who's ******* cares they don't deserve your attention and just blow them off and move on with life.

Don't listen to mean people like her. Congratulations on your engagement!!

He proposed after the main course, you say? And I assume you both had dessert afterwards? Imagine how awkward it would've been had you said no, and then you both had to sit down and finish dinner anyways. But still, that old lady's a bitch

Why is it that whenever a girl posts an FML about being proposed to, she always says "my boyfriend FINALLY proposed". Is every girl on the ******* planet so god damn impatient and is just constantly waiting to get proposed to by their boyfriend? Its really annoying, every girl on this site says it.