By Anonymous - 24/06/2013 18:39 - Canada - Victoria

Spicy
Today, my mom left for a bachelorette party. She forgot a gift, so she called me and made me go into her closet, pick out a sex toy from the "box of gag gifts", and bring it to her. Should I pick anal beads or a cock ring? FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 886
You deserved it 5 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

grahmagog 14

One little bead, two little beads...and this make three, how many beads can she fit inside she, four little beads, five little beads and the last one is six, tonight im sure she'll get her fix, slide them in, big one first, go on beads...do your worst, and when she begins to scream and shout...grab the string and pull em out

Comments

Yay! Because every girl loves a used sex toy !

She has a box of gag GIFTS. They're not used.

the mom of OP bought it new. nobody would give a used sex toy... hopefully..

21, seriously? I don't think it would have been a FML in that case. Op- send the chainsaw with the silicone tongues attached to the chain.

YeahYeahYeahOK 6

Absolutely! Let mom make the final choice :D LOL

The quotations marks in the Fml clearly tell us they weren't "gag gifts".

46, sometimes people post these just to share a funny story, not for sympathy or to say they had a bad time. Some post stuff obviously their fault because they felt their stupidity was funny enough to share... like the time I almost beheaded myself because I didn't listen to my father when he told me to pull my head in the sun roof before he pulled into the low ceiling garage. He heard two thumps and found my sprawled on the floor. My fault? Certainly. Funny story? Yep.

^cool story. I am well aware that fml is for entertainment, however my point to 21 was that the fml reads (to my English skills anyways) that these toys were not "new" or bought an saved to give as "gifts". Trollollo.

I suggest feeding cuppycake some bread. Extra stale.

Ouch, can't handle being told you're wrong?

I thought I was wrong once, turned out I was right.... But I do support the "duck hunt" it's not flattering ladies.

ise3 10

Its okay because shes pretty

Hey kerosene, don't provoke the ducks, I got one quacking in my inbox now. QUACK! QUACK!

AngrySailor- you're being an arrogant ass. especially because you're wrong. the box WAS gag gifts. Just because there are quotations around "box of gag gifts" doesn't mean its implying that its not actually gag gifts. however if it said 'box of "gag" gifts' that would be different. but it doesn't so it isn't and therefore you are wrong. and then because you are wrong you resorted to insults which is very childish and last time i checked, children shouldn't be on this site

Neyuu 18

No. I'm pretty sure they're not gag gifts. If you believe op's mother, you're adorably innocent.

I'm not being ass. I don't think they are "gag gifts", that's all. I can take the heat. I'm no the one sending PM's.... ....or making stupid faces o_O Oh wait...

Damn this new fml mobile format! That was a reply to #95 ^

misataylor86 10

She said to pick one from "the box marked gag gifts" not from her personal stash! .... Men never fully pay attention do they ladies? :)

Why is this in the Intimacy category then if they are gag gifts?

Oh, that's disturbing. She could've just headed to a toy store last minute.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think it's pretty rude to waste a response space posting an original comment so you are on page one.

just joined FML and want aware of the rules regarding replies. my apologies to everyone offended. additionally FYL for being a douche and pointing this out to be so rudely.

I would be scarred for life if my mom asked me to do that.

well, I dont really think anyone would enjoy the thought of your mom playing with toys. not that its wrong that your mom had sex or enjoys the feeling (I mean, how else would we be here) but its still not a pleasant thought.

venus89 17

Bring one of each. Give the bride to be a choice :)

The thought of giving & then receiving used anal beads just makes me quiver.

challan 19

I'd say the **** ring, since the anal beads are strictly for his pleasure. It is her party after all! On a serious note OP, live a little. I hope that someday you are as fun as your mom.

7- not everybody finds pleasure in inanimate-object-******* o_O

What the hell are you talking about, 27? Women don't have assholes.

B1ackthesun 31

Anal beads are strictly for men? You have much to learn grasshopper...

challan 19

Chipmunk, not that women haven't used anal beads, but they are designed to be used on a man during his ******. you pull a bead out one at a time. makes his ****** stop and start in spurts. when the bead presses against his prostate it stops it. gives a man a multiple ****** in essence. Do your research.

B1ackthesun 31

Designed for men, yes. STRICTLY for men as you stated 7, no. Many women enjoy anal stimulation.

challan 19

absolutely! Myself included!

B1ackthesun 31

Your use of 'strictly' threw me off at first challan, now I see we are on the same page!

1PersonIsMyWorld 22
challan 19

I have never been buried so hard. lol damn! Is taking about anal play so taboo? btw... B1 likes it as well, and nobody thumbed her down or told her she shared tmi. Kiss my ass... you know I like it. haha!

challan 19

okay that may have been to far... all in good fun people. you know I love you all, especially chipmunk. she's funny as hell.

More like make a fart stop and start in spurts if you ask me.

I did not know that, now I do. Not sure how I feel about that.

#43 you've just destroyed my innocence. And I didn't think I had any innocence left.

Oh that sucks. That would have been super awkward.