By walkingonsunshine - 22/01/2010 00:14 - France

Today, my long term boyfriend took me to my favorite restaurant. After the main course he knelt down and finally proposed to me. I was so happy I almost cried. Until an old woman came over and said I was way to old for him. I'm 3 years younger than my fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 931
You deserved it 2 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IndigoKitty 3

Wow, what a spiteful, rude bitch to go stick her nose in to your moment and be so rude. you should have said "your way to old to still be alive" Congratulations on your engagement!

Don't feel bad, people say stupid stuff sometimes, nothing personal, they just don't think.... One woman asked me if my brother and his gf are my parents... They're 5 years older than me!

Comments

Congrats on the engagement, but why say you "long term boyfriend"? Did/do you have a short term one as well? Anyways, don't let someone else ruin your happiness. You will most likely never see them again anyways.

She's a bitch and it shouldn't bother you. At least you know you're younger than her by a long shot. If you see her again, just wave (make sure it's with the hand your engagement ring is on). Congrats on the proposal hun. You should be happy!

needsagf14 12

get over it. ur getting married! unless u give ur fiancé poison envelopes for invitations!

bobbybill0519 7

congrats.... n who cares wat a bitchy old hag sez... UR GETTING MARRIED

youknowlolo 0

She's old, and probably blind... OR just jealous.

barbie333 0

wow way to ruin the moment old lady. that stinks but it will be a funny story to tell your children(:

that's incredible! mazel tov ahaha :) don't let it get to you, I'm sure it'll be a really funny story to tell your kids! :) be happy!

hateevryone 14

she's just jealous cause it wasn't her