By walkingonsunshine - 22/01/2010 00:14 - France

Today, my long term boyfriend took me to my favorite restaurant. After the main course he knelt down and finally proposed to me. I was so happy I almost cried. Until an old woman came over and said I was way to old for him. I'm 3 years younger than my fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 931
You deserved it 2 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IndigoKitty 3

Wow, what a spiteful, rude bitch to go stick her nose in to your moment and be so rude. you should have said "your way to old to still be alive" Congratulations on your engagement!

Don't feel bad, people say stupid stuff sometimes, nothing personal, they just don't think.... One woman asked me if my brother and his gf are my parents... They're 5 years older than me!

Comments

anela_fml 0

ahhh tell her to bite it. congratulations

Don't give some idiot stranger the power to ruin your day. It doesn't matter what she thinks anyway.

Congratulations!Don't listen to that old lady

jgardner12 0

She probably just jealous don't let her keep you down. She is probably just spiteful since her husband either died or left her on account for that she is a bitch apparently.

you should have told her, " well you're too old to be alive you ****** bat!!

LovelyNette22 0

The good news, there is always botox. The bad news, this all could have been avoided if your fiancée were more creative in how he proposed....let's blame it on him and mix it up a bit in this thread...lol I'm just kidding, congratulations on getting engaged!

Although her comment was extremely rude, I find it more out of line that she thought she had a right to comment on your relationship, especially when you had just gotten engaged. It doesn't matter if he were half your age. Completely uncalled for.

She's a bitch. Don't listen to her :) But congratulations!!!