Clever

By RyloGhyst - 12/12/2016 12:46 - United States - Killeen

Today, after putting the same load of laundry through the wash four times, I was wondering why my clothes kept smelling worse and worse. Turns out, my cat learned how to open and pee in the detergent funnel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 510
You deserved it 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think all cats are born with a recessive asshole gene. In your case, not so recessive.

I guess now you'll have to switch to those detergent ball things.

Comments

I guess now you'll have to switch to those detergent ball things.

I think it would still affect the washer if the cat does it again. The washer can't tell the difference between pods and detergent and will draw from the detergent feed anyway. At least that's how I understand it, but I'm not a washing machine engineer so I could be wrong.

Just seal the detergent area with duct tape.

I think all cats are born with a recessive asshole gene. In your case, not so recessive.

It's not the cat. It's your roommate or a crazy ex-girlfriend who saw Fatal Attraction and realized you don't have a rabbit.

That is the most weirdly impressive animal "trick" I have ever heard! You should set up a hidden camera and get that on video. Odd viral cat videos in the making!

that cat would learn.. I WILL try and fit the whole cat in there each and every time they try it again

I wonder how clean the litter box is if your cat is looking for an alternative.

It's more likely that the cat doesn't like that litter or its in a bad spot. Most cats would still pick dirty litter over something they have to open.