By whatever - 24/11/2012 07:02 - Canada - Calgary

Today, my long-distance boyfriend broke up with me. Tomorrow he should be getting the super long love letter that I poured my heart into and sent him a week ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 228
You deserved it 2 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's awful, and very unfortunate. I can't help but wonder if anything at all would've changed if it had been sent by email...

Comments

Unless I'm misreading these comments, and I hope I'm not, no one mentioned not being able to write letters, 59. Only missing the entire point of the FML.

1 just went full retard. Never go full retard.

MysteriousFMLer 2

1 only stated that the FML should not have used the word "expecting" unless the boyfriend knew the letter was arriving. following it up with "did OP tell him about it?" was to clarify his point. He said nothing stupid.

BlueFlatts 20

Only 73 gets the comment apparently because it actually makes sense. OP shouldn't have used the word expecting because that would mean he knew the letter was coming, which I doubt. You all are bashing 1 because he looked at the wording OP used rather than what we know OP intended to say.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Actually, he might have known the letter was coming. With my ex boyfriend we would tell each other in advance that we were sending things but wouldn't specify what, so it would still be a surprise.

MysteriousFMLer 2

79 - that still contradicts a lot of the comments going "OMG, why would she have told him?!"

iShanny 13

Posted in the wrong place, ignore this!

VScpu 3