By whatever - 24/11/2012 07:02 - Canada - Calgary

Today, my long-distance boyfriend broke up with me. Tomorrow he should be getting the super long love letter that I poured my heart into and sent him a week ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 228
You deserved it 2 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's awful, and very unfortunate. I can't help but wonder if anything at all would've changed if it had been sent by email...

Comments

Has no-one else noticed that this is copied pretty much word-for-word from an old FML?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Someone a few posts up did, but they got buried. I noticed it sounded familiar as well!

u got turkey dropped, that sucks... i got turkey dropped before too, at least u dont have to enjoy any more bad food u were forcef to eat at his place

also tomorrow you'll be getting the porno in the mail he made with his new girlfriend... life sucks

Fishfanatic 7

I have suffered a similar thing this week( minus love letters ) I am in the UK, he's in Denmark , we were together nearly 3 years . I was dumped this Wednesday, by text, a day and a half after getting back from seeing him, no indication anything was wrong whatsoever , he acted as normal . I know the feeling OP.

perdix 29

#40, ok, I'm a creeper, I'll admit it, so I looked at your profile. I'm thinking your bf was intimidated by your weight loss. You're looking great, so keep it up! When you lose weight, it's not uncommon that some of those around you can't handle it. Either they are jealous that they don't have your discipline and self-control, or they worry that they can't manipulate you with your growing self-confidence. As you get closer to a "normal" weight, you are going to have more and more choices in men. Hopefully, you'll find someone local who can enjoy you and your hot body ;) Well done!

Perdix, I'm impressed. Not only was your post serious, but it was thought out and, well, nice. Kudos.

Daw, Perdix, I've never known you to be sweet. :') Fishfanatic, your ex sounds like a douche. That's no way to break up with someone. My boyfriend had something similar happen to him. He was living in Louisiana and his girlfriend (at the time) was living in Texas. One day he realized that if he didn't call her, they would never speak. He stopped calling her, and, as usual, she never called him, not even to make sure he was still alive. He was hurting at the time, but now he says he's glad it happened, because she was a lousy girlfriend anyway. And now he has me, an awesome girlfriend. (His words.) You'll find a good person who really loves you, and the only thing you'll regret is that you wasted 3 years on that asshole. You look great, btw. *hugs*

desireev 17

A quarter of the way reasonable?! Girl, you look all the way fantastic! Keep it up! After reading your profile, you seem like an incredible person and you're lookin' sexy! You'll find you a man who'll make you forget about your blind ex in no time! Congrats, girl! Very happy for you! ;)

Oh my gosh, are you hurting on the inside? Sometimes things like this happen... Awwww... Maybe he will get back together with you, when he reads the note... So Sorry OP...

Maybe after reading the letter, He'll see the mistake he made and take you back.

After reading this comment, I just realized how stupid some people can be.

RealReasons 0

You do know people still WRITE letters right? Technology is making some people forget even the simplest of things.

MysteriousFMLer 2

After reading the replies to his comment, I realized that reading comprehension is on a steep downward spiral

"if you want to hear god laugh, announce your intentions." another way of describing Murphy's Law.