By lamsolonely - 12/05/2013 04:35 - United States

Today, my little brothers wouldn't stop teasing me over the fact that I'm a virgin and they are not. They are 13 and 16, I'm 22. What's worse? My dad quickly joined them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 217
You deserved it 7 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't mind them. Getting laid should never be a competition.

I really hope the 13 year old is kidding. I doubt you're equipped to deal with the possible consequences of sex at that age.

Comments

Time to lower your standards...or pray that others will lower theirs.

Yeliab333 20

There's nothing wrong with waiting for the right person and losing your virginity to someone you love and not just someone easy...

Lolol that sucks. But it's not bad for a girl to be a virgin at 22

Sex at 13? Wonderful! Tell your dad He did a "good" job at parenting! Sex isn't a competition! It's expressing how much you love someone!

That's so wrong on so many levels. Don't fret though. When you finally do, make sure it's social. It makes it all the better.

If you're a virgin because you want to be a virgin, that's cool. Just don't stay a virgin because other people tell you it's the right thing to do. Do it because YOU think it's the right thing to do.

Being a virgin is a good thing...until the time is right...

How/why are your brothers as dad even aware of your virginal status? Doesn't seem like it's in any way their business or something they would know.

Can I just say, in England (and plenty of other places, I'm sure) it's illegal to have sex before you're 16. Just saying.

thebiglloydtree 12

some pro parenting right there...