By Anonymous - 11/11/2010 01:43 - United States

Today, my husband was looking at a bariatric surgery website and asked him what he was reading. He said, "Oh, your anniversary gift. Surprise!" He wasn't kidding. He got mad when I politely declined his gift, then angrily said "You know, it really hurts when you don't like the things I get you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 573
You deserved it 4 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should get him a ***** and see what his reaction is!

Some people don't know the facts about the surgery. In order to even be considered for the surgery, you have to be at least 100 pounds over weight. Maybe the guy is just a superficial prick who wants a super model instead of a normal weighted women. She may be slightly over weight but not enough for the procedure. People that just assume she is obese is just making a jack ass of themselves.

Comments

emillyyx 0

people on here assume so much. having muscles doesn't equal steriods dumb asses

Cyosaric 0

Stupid female scum. Respect your upper race.

ThatOneDouchebag 0

but 68, we women can't respect our upper race if we don't believe in gods.

I suggest you read a little "heartless bitches international", OP. If you are a candidate for bariatric surgery you have to be morbidly obese, BMI of 40 or over, and I'm sure your GP, or doctor would have brought up ways of losing weight at every encounter, and you'd probably already be getting this. This guy is trying to point out that your fat, and making him upset, of course it's your fault, it couldn't be that he's an ass for passively calling you too fat for him.

71 - I assume you meant you have 6% body fat? If your BMI was 6 you'd be dead!! even if the OP IS overweight enough to qualify, the husband is an ass for making something as personal and dangerous as surgery a "gift".

I'd have to say YDI for being a fatass in denial!!!