By Hunterxx - 07/08/2010 05:21 - United States

Today, my husband thought it'd be funny to trigger the alarm in the house while I was sleeping. Shocked, I ran outside naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 755
You deserved it 7 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hoppityhophop 0

stfu atticuz anyone who hasn't slept naked is missing out on something amazing.

Comments

nikole2 0

-it's His Fault For Doing it in The First Place if Anything He Shouldnt Be Mad At You, You Should Be Mad At Him !

why didn't you put in a robe or something?

TwoStrikeBadAss 0

Well he's a backwards ass nigga

TheOriginalKyrs 0
Islander_fml 5

I clicked FML because you really didn't deserve it, but that makes it sound like some sort of hardship. In reality, you'll be laughing about this a year from now. Hell, even a month from now you'll find it funny! Also, major plus points for sleeping naked. Anyone who hasn't done this already needs to do it now.

zom_fml 10

Wait, where did the 'He got annoyed because I showed my body to other men' part disappear to? :s

Yeah! The mods edit the stupidest things sometimes.

DAN7IEL 2

there's one just like this butthen the bf gets mad cause she showed her naked body to everyone

that was this fml, the mods must have changed it :(

varkey 7

are you stupid? what would happen if the alarm was not a false alarm? while you were taking off all your clothes (why would you do that before running outside, anyway?) a person could have come in and raped you or a fire could have consumed you. or, if you were sleeping naked, that's also retarded for the same reasons. so, YDI completely

tigrita 0

Why is sleeping naked retarded? Lots of people do it, and that's clearly what OP was doing if you read the FML correctly. By your same logic, taking time to put ON all her clothes before running outside would also put her in danger of getting consumed by a fire or "someone running in and raping her" (people really do that? Run into a house that already has its alarm blaring to rape whoever might be inside?) if it wasn't a false alarm. And why do so many people equate "naked woman" to "automatically going to get raped?"

Because we live in a world where we're all taught not to take unneccessary risks because we might get raped, and this will get taken to the extreme. It's sad, but it's true. What people don't realise is that some people trust the area they live in and their neighbours not to take any kind of advantage of them. I don't think things like the Daily Mail and/or Fox News help...

varkey 7

@107: I meant, if it was an intruder alarm, then the intruder quite possibly might rape her. i didn't mean the neighbors.

tigrita 0

Either way, just because she's naked doesn't make her more or less likely to be attacked. An intruder could come in and rape her if she wore pajamas when she slept, too. And for good measure, an intruder could also potentially shoot her, stab her, kidnap her, draw a penis on her face with Sharpie, or any number of things regardless of what she decided to wear or not wear to bed.