By Anonymous - 06/11/2010 04:31 - United States

Today, after getting out of the shower, I was in a good mood. So I decided to run around the house naked, then play air guitar while air drying, just for fun. My blinds were open, and the men in the Fedex truck in my front yard did have fun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 629
You deserved it 34 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A naked female playing with a air guitar is more fun then delivering packages. I bet they thought you package was delivering quite a show.

tory777 0

Do you not like the word 'is', or do you just not capitalize your sentences?

Comments

short and sweet eh^^ this is how a lot of porno's start I should know I have participated and watched many.

TRFG, your comment is a total catastrophe. Not only is the grammar atrocious, but it isn't funny either.

Lol I love your comments, TR...for lack of a better nickname.

doc refer to rule #6 in your gospel haha, thx lucidium I love you too

Azellia 15

Sure she did, i even start to think she actually liked it a bit that he was looking ;)

A naked female playing with a air guitar is more fun then delivering packages. I bet they thought you package was delivering quite a show.

restythestar 0

are you Rachel Greene in disguise

Just for Fun? is Fun your friend, or do you randomly capitalize words?

tory777 0

Do you not like the word 'is', or do you just not capitalize your sentences?

ooh shut up 6!! you people are so annoying! and haha to 24!!

KingDingALing 9

You're calling her stupid when you spell "you're" as "ur" and you don't capitalize correctly.

omfgrofl1337 0

Shortening words on the Internet doesn't mean you're stupid. But since you're such a stickler for grammar, there should be a comma placed after "ur" in your sentence because you have two independent clauses. The period should also be inside the quotations. You see how meticulous grammar correcting can get annoying now?

KingDingALing 9

Not really because I don't mind if people correct my grammar or spelling. In fact, I appreciate it.

Actually, 38, the period isn't supposed to go inside the quotation marks in this sentence. It is right where it should be for this specific sentence. Also, a comma right after "ur" is not necessary in this case. A comma may, or may not be used, but most English/grammar professors would say that there should NOT be a comma there. So please, don't criticize someone when you aren't correct. Thanks.

KingDingALing 9
omfgrofl1337 0

I meant the comma goes inside the quotation marks, not a period. Sorry, that was my fault; I was in a rush. And he would need a comma after "ur" to have the best possible grammar because of the basic rule learned in 5th or 6th grade that states that two independent clauses separated by a conjunction should have a comma before the conjuction. And commas ALWAYS go inside the quotation marks when quotations are present. Sit down. I was proving a point not to call people stupid just because they shortern words, kid.

Actually 81, he was correct. A comma is not necessary. Oh, and by the way, trying to put him down by calling him "kid" in the derogatory way that you meant it does not make you seem intelligent. In fact, it automatically makes me discount anything you say. Name calling is an ignorant person's ammo when they cannot come up with anything more intelligent to say.

NikkiFlysKites 8

I thought you couldn't start a sentence with "And"?

I bet they had a nice package for you! ;)

hahafylop 4

I think she gave them a pretty nice tip. Who knows, maybe they didn't even make her sign for it.

wwerulez14 6

Is it just me, or does this sound like the opening to a Porno film? Not that I would have any knowledge in that area... *eyes dart back and forth suspiciously*

funzcpl 0

was it a nice soft ballad or a kick ass rock solo?