By Hunterxx - 07/08/2010 05:21 - United States

Today, my husband thought it'd be funny to trigger the alarm in the house while I was sleeping. Shocked, I ran outside naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 755
You deserved it 7 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hoppityhophop 0

stfu atticuz anyone who hasn't slept naked is missing out on something amazing.

Comments

harmtouch 0

7, who the he'll doesn't sleep naked? I'm one hot tamale and my husband loves that I sleep naked. He loves the feeling of my naked skin and the total access he has at any point in the night! I also have a robe that hangs from the door in case of emergencies. you'll understand when you hit puberty.

mynameisal 0

ydi for havin boobs if u didn't have boobs they would not look dumb asz

I_have_no_clue 0
Xx_jESSii 3

Lol wow your husband is an ass for that tell him to f*ck off

Why are most people assuming fire alarm, it could have been a burglary alarm too ya know. It doesn't specify..Either way OP's husband is a douche.

52-quit bein a dumb bitch. he was just trying to have fun with a prank and he's a little misguided with his reaction but he'll come around eventually if she talks to him about it and realize why he shouldn't be mad. there's no way you can just assume already that he's like that based on one incident. I'm sure they will talk it out and everything will be just fine. no reason for divorce.

tigrita 0

There was another part of the FML that for some reason isn't there anymore that said the husband wasn't speaking to her anymore because other men saw her naked. Being that possessive of another person's body is something that can become a much larger problem, and would be a good reason to file for divorce. Personally I thought that was the most disturbing part of the FML. PS: Not attacking you, since it looks like you saw the FML after the last part was deleted. Just explaining why some people (who saw the FML before it was edited) now seem to be overreacting.

yakyak132 0

ur husband is a fag u shud do that tommorow to him!!

it's orgasmic to sleep in my comforter.... ph dear god I love sleeping naked... and op f HIS life!!! he shouldn't have done that!!! that son of a bitch!!!!