By Anonymous - 10/06/2013 01:52 - United States

Today, my husband farted, grabbed a fan and blew the smell right at me. Disgusted, I reminded him that I’m a lady, not a dude. He burst out laughing and sang, "Dude looks like a lady." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 689
You deserved it 7 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should be able to handle someones farts and take it as a joke when you are married with them. Return the favor :)

SirTalkaton 22

It's not true love until you can fart in front of them. Sounds like you guys are golden

Comments

If you have to remind someone you are a lady....

kyoyaotori 7

If it really disgusted you then you should have just said that. Everyone farts, so it is not that bad. Blowing the fart in your direction was childish and immature, but it was just for fun. The comment of "dude looks like a lady" was just how his mind worked. Ask him about it later.

Return the favor AFTER withholding sex. It's your duty as a wife and woman!

I do understand that not everyone finds fart jokes funny, but, I'm sorta leaning towards YDI... mainly because it's sort of sexist to imply that no ladies find fart jokes funny and all men find fart jokes funny. Anyways, maybe, if it bothers you, you can ask your husband not to do that, but, if you are married, you should get used to the fact that you'll hear him fart sometimes.

Good thing your not stuck with my man than! He rips them as he pleases and has no mercy! Good thing I have a good sense of humor :)

My girlfriend is 100% woman and gives 'em back as good as she gets. :-) Hey, we all fart, may as well have a little fun with it.

bvbarmy4ever 12
nurchok 15

Ok I have your solution, one day eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at one of those taco trucks, let all that stew for awhile. When you guys go to bed that night Dutch oven him until he can't breathe. Problem solved you win. And if you do a good job he'll be really happy you played alone with his joke. My wife and I fart around each other with no problems, but we mainly get away with it because we have an infestation of barking wall spiders.

As horrid as his actions were...you gotta love his sense of humor