By Anonymous - 10/06/2013 01:52 - United States

Today, my husband farted, grabbed a fan and blew the smell right at me. Disgusted, I reminded him that I’m a lady, not a dude. He burst out laughing and sang, "Dude looks like a lady." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 689
You deserved it 7 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should be able to handle someones farts and take it as a joke when you are married with them. Return the favor :)

SirTalkaton 22

It's not true love until you can fart in front of them. Sounds like you guys are golden

Comments

Bex628 20

That's hilarious! Sounds like something my boyfriend would do. Don't be too hard on him. At least he knows good music.

RedPillSucks 31

Congratulations. You married a 12 year old.

Congratulations, you don't have a sense of humour. Enjoy being a square for life

RedPillSucks 31

Stupid humor is still stupid. Humor should actually be funny. Farting at someone is just juvenile.

Humor is not something that is black-and-white. It may be juvenile or immature to you, but, to him, it was funny. And to some people, maybe they think your humor is dumb or boring, but you like it, don't you? Humor is not something that can actually be "immature" or "mature".

Lol all u had to say was "so u married a guy?"

Dirty ass people who think thats funny.

I don't understand people who tell others they have no sense of humor when they say that fart and subsequent jokes aren't funny. Fart is essentially a waste product. Would you find it equally humorous if someone shat or pissed on you or in your general direction for the sake of a joke?

Yes that is hilarious, if you don't like that type of humour don't be around it, problem solved.

RedPillSucks 31

She's married to him, so it's kind of hard not to be around him.

***** can be funny too, ever hear of an upper decker? They even used that move in the McGrubber movie.

I don't really understand how it'd be acceptable to fan your farts at dudes, either. Just feeds into the stereotype that all men are obnoxious pigs.

Neongreenme 8

Its all in good fun! My husband does crap like that all of the time. Lighten up!

That's gross. My boyfriend n I have been together for 2 years and I've never once even heard him fart. That's the way it should be.

Does he have to run to the bathroom every time he has to fart then?

TVKill3r 15

Yeah it's the way it should be if you're stuck up and can't be comfortable around each other.

You know that a fart isn't something you hold in, right? I mean, does your boyfriend not eat? If not, I don't understand how he doesn't have enough gasses to fart.

That song is playing in the sub shop where I'm having lunch. Timing is everything.